My galleries of art.

My galleries of art.
@ Deviant Art you can find all my latest illustrations & renders. Please feel free to visit & critique. \(^-^)/

25.3.09

ding!!

Finally got some decent work~
Soon I will start doing music album reviews for Reviewyou.com!
I'm very psyched and spent all week making a new (music specific) blog  at 1337 Bards and website.  I can't wait to start listening and critiquing new music.  It's difficult to have an opinion this day & age, especially a critical one.  It feels ironic to get this job, as my personal opinion has caused me so much trouble throughout my life.  Now, I feel somewhat vidicated, yet hesitant not to let my hubris take the wheel and crash into something.  I must admit my favorite critic, especially of music, is Simon Cowell.  I don't always agree with his opinion, but I appreciate his fierce honesty.  I'd like to try and personally land somewhere between him & Paula Abdul, firm & honest, yet nice and complimentary.  

This is an odd turn considering I was trying to become an artist.  But, considering this economy, I'll take what I can get.  Need me to get back into music?  I'm there.  Hopefully I'll still have time to maintain my art.  Soon I plan to release an electronica EP of sorts, so I'll be venturing down yet another online creative avenue.  Its hard not to spread oneself thin with all this mediocre talent.  WAhahah!  

I'd rather go slow and be well-rounded then go fast and ruin my end-game.  \( ^_~)/

I want to be help in all artistic medium possible.  I want to create art, music, writing ...  trying to make a game for 8 years has really changed my perspective & forced me to broaden my horizons.  At this point, perhaps I am becoming more of a creative consultant of assistant director.  The work load is heavy, but if I keep at it, I still dream one day of producing a game I helped write, draw & compose for.

In the mean time, watch out amateur bands!  My pen could hold the fate of your future fame!!
(scary thought, huh?) ^^;

No comments: